TESTING ADHESIVENESS: NEW TEST PAPER AVAILABLE
As a successor of the testpaper nr. 8283 for testing the adhesiveness of all kind of tapes is available:
Standard FIPAGO 2006. You can order NOW (minimum delivery of 5 rolls).
Please contact us for additional information.
Properties of the FIPAGO 2006:
- Papergrade: Kraftliner
- Weight: 200 g/m2
- Width roll: 6 cm
- Length roll: approx. 200 m
- Printed text: "Fipago 2006"
- Tensile Strength (MD): approx. 20 kN/m
- Tensile Strength (CD): approx. 8 kN/m
- Air Resistance (Gurley): approx. 70 s
- Burst Strength: approx. 900 kPa
- Cobb (1800 sec): approx. 90 g/m²
- Dennison Wax Test: approx. 18